Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
One photo shows Pence reacting to a tweet from Donald Trump attacking him in the middle of the siege.

“You can see, it kind of looks like Pence is grimacing,” Karl said. “But you can never really tell.”

Karl asked Pence if he could publish the pictures ― which were taken by the official White House photographer as part of his taxpayer-funded job ― but Pence blocked their release.

Journalist Reveals Key Jan. 6 Evidence Mike Pence Is Trying To Keep Hidden

:dead:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Bannon should’ve been held in INHERENT contempt of Congress…meaning federal police come drag his musty crusty dusty mildew-encrusted blister rosacia face adult garbage pail kid looking bytch ass out of his smelly ass lair as soon as he didn’t comply with the subpoena.

That’s how I know Merrick Garland is p*ssyfooting. If organizing a violent coup attempt isn’t grounds for inherent contempt, nothing is.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Bannon should’ve been held in INHERENT contempt of Congress…meaning federal police come drag his musty crusty dusty mildew-encrusted blister rosacia face adult garbage pail kid looking bytch ass out of his smelly ass lair as soon as he didn’t comply with the subpoena.

That’s how I know Merrick Garland is p*ssyfooting. If organizing a violent coup attempt isn’t grounds for inherent contempt, nothing is.
Where Bannon going? The fat dusty faggit already out on bond in the NY federal case… That fat faq got no choice but to walk in and face arraignment

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Where Bannon going? The fat dusty faggit already out on bond in the NY federal case… That fat faq got no choice but to walk in and face arraignment
The second he publicly said he’s going to ignore the subpoena, his stinking ass should’ve been held in inherent contempt of Congress and had feds at his door dragging him away in handcuffs to let the rest of these traitors know they’re not playing.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
The second he publicly said he’s going to ignore the subpoena, his stinking ass should’ve been held in inherent contempt of Congress and had feds at his door dragging him away in handcuffs to let the rest of these traitors know they’re not playing.
He thought they were bluffing.. So Congress called his bluff

Daps
That is recommended. He will get 2 years max. I am a little surprised as I believe 5 months is the longest sentence received so far?

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
If this was the Republican party handling this investigation with a republican POTUS they would've already appointed a special counsel to investigate Democrats