Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
those pieces of shyt will vote no matter what. we're in the eye of the hurricane. don't know how anyone can feel differently. 2020-2022 is basically just a holding period for them to regroup. who the fukk is beating Trump or a Trump lackey in 2024? 90 year old Biden? Kamala? has anyone even seen Kamala once since they've taken over? You think people are gonna be fired up for President Harris by the time 2023 rolls around? We're fukked.

I forgot Kamala was even the VP
:mjlol:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
I forgot Kamala was even the VP
:mjlol:
b/c you're not even supposed to know or care about the VP. it should be normal.

they always project and say shyt about how libs worship Biden, etc. no one gives a flying fukk about Biden and Harris. we would have voted for a friggin scarecrow over Donald Trump. it't not normal to worship a politician... but ya know what time we're living in.

morris

Superstar
Daps
b/c you're not even supposed to know or care about the VP. it should be normal.

they always project and say shyt about how libs worship Biden, etc. no one gives a flying fukk about Biden and Harris. we would have voted for a friggin scarecrow over Donald Trump. it't not normal to worship a politician... but ya know what time we're living in.
A bunch of cocksuckers who think the wealthy actually give a fukk about them.

Glad Trump and Covid happened as it brought to life S LIT if shytheads I thought were genuine

From every ethnicity.

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s simple, they are afraid of it happening to them when the GOP are in power. So yes, they are p*ssy.
Democrats should know by now Republicans never do anything in good faith.. drop the hammer on these treasonous fukks.. they need to stop being scared worried about polling and all that dumb shyt. Make ah example out of Bannon.. lock him away indefinitely until he starts singing like Pavarotti..