Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Texas is up next. I imagine there will be fukkery. Just like with the COVID and abortion stuff,Abbot and Paxton were constantly challenging everything during early voting. Even having entire locations taken away. If I were the GOP I wouldn't touch Texas at all, because there's a real possibility if unconstitutionality on their part. Wouldn't be hard to prove theywere violating easy access to polls. Seems should have challenged the Harris and Dallas county fukkeryin the courts.

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Texas is up next. I imagine there will be fukkery. Just like with the COVID and abortion stuff,Abbot and Paxton were constantly challenging everything during early voting. Even having entire locations taken away. If I were the GOP I wouldn't touch Texas at all, because there's a real possibility if unconstitutionality on their part. Wouldn't be hard to prove theywere violating easy access to polls. Seems should have challenged the Harris and Dallas county fukkeryin the courts.

I'm gonna laugh if they expose illegal activity and get the DOJ involved. Only a idiot would audit the state where he won big and nobody is disputing it