Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

DrDealgood

Superstar
Daps
MAGA has been a resounding success :skip:

If Obama thought he could make America a joke, Trump sure showed him :skip:

urW.gif

MAGA makes my mouth feel speciallllll

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

I was personally predicting this as my heart was beating all fast just thinking about confronting MAGA folk on the streets.

There are a lot of us walking around with post-Covid stress. We got heart inflammation and blood clots and shyt. I'll bet a huge # of those protesters had Covid at some point and had weakened systems, acting all hysterical charging into the building, fighting cops, all that emotion - it's not surprising that a lot of them saw their hearts go out.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

Modi is such a disingenuous piece of shyt. He's been working constantly to subvert the democratic process, attack and kill peaceful protesters, send his cops out as violent rioters destroying property. He's more fascist than Trump, he has zero room to talk.

Daps
Modi is such a disingenuous piece of shyt. He's been working constantly to subvert the democratic process, attack and kill peaceful protesters, send his cops out as violent rioters destroying property. He's more fascist than Trump, he has zero room to talk.

Exactly. Ask a Sikh farmer how much Modi respects protest or democracy.

I notice that you know your shyt about politics, breh. Good stuff.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
You stay out in DC?

Streets have been noticeably emptier all day today (I'm in the bay area.) Probably just a coincidence, but couldn't help but notice.

I work in DC and stay in MD. It’s definitely feds everywhere. I’m by Howard hospital some shyt goin on its feds everywhere it’s dead but it feel hot as fukk