Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Will they fully embrace being the party of traitors? :ehh:

They already have.
Gym admitted to talking to donald on 1/6. bytch ass was crying about not being on the committee, now he'll be crying when they subpoena him as a witness :mjlol:

fukked himself pretty good by admitting that publicly and vouching Pelosi's reasoning for vetoing.

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol this hispanic officer said "Trump has said rioters gave us hugs and kisses. If that is the case, lets go to his house and give him "hugs and kisses" as well"
This is going to be good. You also see the Republicans freaking out because for the last few years they were able to obstruct any investigation and now they can’t. They also have subpoena powers they are going to enforce with the backing from an unobstructed DOJ. They are fukked and they know it.

Kuro

Tru grit
Daps
i dont understand republikkkans...they say jan 6 was a tragedy and a normal tourist visit and antifa and blm and pelosi are responsible...they regurgitating contradictory narratives every time they talk about jan 6...i wouldnt trust those clowns to investigate a missing sock...

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
i dont understand republikkkans...they say jan 6 was a tragedy and a normal tourist visit and antifa and blm and pelosi are responsible...they regurgitating contradictory narratives every time they talk about jan 6...i wouldnt trust those clowns to investigate a missing sock...
Exactly.

It was just a tourist visit. :yeshrug:

But Pelosi didn't have the security there needed to stop the tourists! :stopitslime:

But they weren't violent. :skip:

But the National Guard should have been there! :sas2:

:dead: