Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ex-Trump official says GOP greater national security threat to U.S. than ISIS, Al Qaeda
This goes well with your post
Ex-Trump official says GOP greater national security threat to U.S. than ISIS, Al Qaeda
From the article:

• "I'm a national security guy. I've worked in national security against ISIS and Al Qaeda and Russia," he said. "And the number one national security threat I've ever seen in my life to this country's democracy is the party that I'm in, the Republican Party." Taylor reiterated that the GOP "is the number one national security threat to the United States of America."
Meanwhile...

When McCarthy finally reached the president on January 6 and asked him to publicly and forcefully call off the riot, the president initially repeated the falsehood that it was antifa that had breached the Capitol. McCarthy refuted that and told the president that these were Trump supporters. That’s when, according to McCarthy, the president said:

‘Well, Kevin, I guess these people are more upset about the election than you are.’"

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
everything this c*nt has done has been completely predictable and telegraphed, yet here we sit, just waiting for more. he's never going to jail, he's never gonna be truly held accountable and he's never gonna go away.

They don't want to hold the political elite accountable at all especially not the President.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
First felony sentencing - man who walked onto floor of Congress (no violence, no destruction, no priors) gets 8 months in federal prison, 2 years supervised release.

Capitol Rioter Who Walked On Senate Floor On Jan. 6 Sentenced To 8 Months In Prison

Prosecutors wanted 18 months but honestly this is a decent result. He was immediately remorseful, his lawyer was in extended negotiations with prosecutors, he pled guilty, and as noted had no priors and did not commit violence or destruction. That means this can be the standard for the absolute lowest base. Eight months in federal prison is no joke for someone who never had a run-in with the law before, and this means the ones who broke shyt, fought cops, etc. should be getting years.

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
First felony sentencing - man who walked onto floor of Congress (no violence, no destruction, no priors) gets 8 months in federal prison, 2 years supervised release.

Capitol Rioter Who Walked On Senate Floor On Jan. 6 Sentenced To 8 Months In Prison

Prosecutors wanted 18 months but honestly this is a decent result. He was immediately remorseful, his lawyer was in extended negotiations with prosecutors, he pled guilty, and as noted had no priors and did not commit violence or destruction. That means this can be the standard for the absolute lowest base. Eight months in federal prison is no joke for someone who never had a run-in with the law before, and this means the ones who broke shyt, fought cops, etc. should be getting years.
Is there any time served involved in that sentence or is it just a straight 8 month sentence ?

Also I'm Canadian and probably haven't followed close enough, but are any of these people getting hit with terrorism or treason charges?