Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...
I know about that but didn’t nothing happen to her.
something did happen to her, she lost the election and didn't become president... that was the point of the benghazi hearings, to drive down her poll numbers... which they succeeded at... if dems were smart, they'd have a 1/6 commission to drive down the poll numbers of republicans... but i digress....

Last edited:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
The shyt Trump gets away with :gucci:

The movie will be hilarious tho, whom ever plays Pence gonna have to ham it up. "CLEAR THE CAPITAL!"

Mark Walhberg will play one of the capital police (should be a maga).

:mjlol:
If ask Mel Gibson to play a "honorable but conflicted Oath Keeper just trying to do the right thing" he would totally take that.

Kenan could play Eugene Goodman.

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
something did happen to her, she lost the election and didn't become president... that was the point of the benghazi hearings, to drive down her poll numbers... which they succeeded at... if dems were smart, they'd have a 1/6 commission to drive down the poll numbers of republicans... but i digress....
This requires a party that has guts and strong leadership. Dems don't have that. So they'll move on and hope NY nails Trump. Anyone regular person is in cuffs almost immediately. Republicans see there's no punishment for their deeds. It's only going to get worse