Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
All these Rona outbreaks around Trump and he's still breathing. Rona missing more shots than John Starks in the finals

maybe its because ive been smoking way too much but could you imagine that nikka in todays era? he would have been encouraged to shoot even more.

i apologize for derailing the thread but goddamn the thought of that got me dying.

i am legit wondering if trump got vaccinated a minute ago regardless

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I wish they would stop calling this loser “the Qanon shaman.”

He’s an idiotic brainwashed terrorist. He doesn’t get his own title.

yeah, it's disgusting, at least they aren't framing him as some redeemable character, the only positive is one less scumbags name I need to remember

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
I wish they would stop calling this loser “the Qanon shaman.”

He’s an idiotic brainwashed terrorist. He doesn’t get his own title.
yeah, it's disgusting, at least they aren't framing him as some redeemable character, the only positive is one less scumbags name I need to remember

For me. I don't even view it as a nickname one would want to have. I can just imagine how much shyt he will get in prison from that label. It's one that screams "This guy has mental issues." and not so much, "This is a feared killer."

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
For me. I don't even view it as a nickname one would want to have. I can just imagine how much shyt he will get in prison from that label. It's one that screams "This guy has mental issues." and not so much, "This is a feared killer."

Same here,I mean all that "Notoriety" just to go to Federal Jail about a Failed Reality Show Star/President...hell I laugh at that Before/After pic they throw up