Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin

[Police chatter on the Radio]
full

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The next couple years is just going to be a bunch of Republicans all trying to be the next Trump ( :scust: ).
really Trump was the one that bit Ted's platform. Cruz was pushing that far right shyt while tryin to appear respectable. Trump came in, took his platform, n ran with it. Scumbag Ted made it hot line, Dust head Donald made it a hot song.

I agree that Ted is tryin to mimic Trumps WWE style promos tho.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
really Trump was the one that bit Ted's platform. Cruz was pushing that far right shyt while tryin to appear respectable. Trump came in, took his platform, n ran with it. Scumbag Ted made it hot line, Dust head Donald made it a hot song.

I agree that Ted is tryin to mimic Trumps WWE style promos tho.
s9n0ohvgf0k61.jpg

Daps

Always good to point out the hypocrisy and/or foolishness of elected officials, but this type of criticism is rapidly losing steam on being effective with me.

If Ted Cruz is a joke, what does that say about the millions of people who keep supporting him? Yet no hashtag about how Texan Republican voters are jokes (not saying that would be effective either, but it would at least be more fitting than slamming what they enabled with their own sh*tty decisions).

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
:dead:

They really showing this at their KKK rally

This guy is a clown :russ:

He denies/downplays the atrocities and pillaging that Japanese committed during the early 20th century. Just another pathetic far-right Japanese extremist :francis:

Last edited: