Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Dead ass, I wish gentrification could get weaponized on them for once instead of always victimizing Black communities. How bout Biden send all these incoming migrants over to all these red areas along with left leaning voters that need relief from high rents in the Northeast and West Coast.

I highkey want to make these Q apes nightmares into a reality. :skip:

Offering free private housing and good paying jobs to immigrants in South Dakota, Arkansas, and so on :leon:

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
Checks and balances do not exist in this country.
Trump was one of the most awful, dangerous, harmful presidents in history and he's going to walk away with no real consequence other than being banned from Twitter.
Joke.

One of my senators, Cruz, was involved and still allowed to vote. What the fukk.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
How do you even conceptualize "compromising" with people driving a truck of nuclear waste directly toward the edge of a cliff and who told you days, weeks, months and years ago that's exactly what they were gonna do? :what: These "blame Dem firsters" are fukking tiresome.
tiresome is a polite way to put it