Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Cool, ima need smear campaigns and attack ads for the next several cycles in response to that. Don’t let them snake their way outta this one and act like nothin happened. Nope, fukk y’all.....:ufdup:
gulf-war.jpg

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
They legit think they're slick with it. Yet kamala threads do numbers

"Jim Crow Joe at it again! He still locking up black people!"

"KAMALA said we aint getting Reparations! She not ADOS and she locked people up!"

"Trump has gotten me paid! fukk Corona, it a fake virus! Trump 2020!"

"Black people need to wake up and stop voting! We get more money by doing less with the government!"

But try to post a thread about the insurrection or about MTG or about the Trump Trial...its straight crickets :aicmon:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
"Jim Crow Joe at it again! He still locking up black people!"

"KAMALA said we aint getting Reparations! She not ADOS and she locked people up!"

"Trump has gotten me paid! fukk Corona, it a fake virus! Trump 2020!"

"Black people need to wake up and stop voting! We get more money by doing less with the government!"

But try to post a thread about the insurrection or about MTG or about the Trump Trial...its straight crickets :aicmon:
This is how nonchalant they sound

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
What worries me is they still picked up seats in the House and the Senate is 50/50 with Dems winning in Georgia by the thinnest margins.

The narrative of a weakened Republican Party is happy thinking.
That was in November.

Game done changed homie, go be scared someplace else.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Y’all think they gon call witnesses? I’m not sure if the Dems got the stomach to let this drag on longer. I think they should tho, you only get one shot at this so minus well leave no stones unturned. :ehh:
Witnesses aren't going to change a single GOP senators mind :manny:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Witnesses aren't going to change a single GOP senators mind :manny:

Meh, would be nice to get people under oath and on the record. Also denies them the chance to lie and change the story like they’ve been trying to do. I would want to make their decision as unbearable and untenable as possible.

Edit: turtle voting to acquit, fukk that drag the GOP with the witnesses....:banderas: