Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Facts, just gotta match their energy. As far as I’m concerned, I wanna make their nightmares a reality. All the red states should have their major cities and towns culturally gentrified with Blacks, immigrants, and West Coast/Northeast liberals :skip:

The wealth and labor influx will be too hard to deny. Change everything until they all hightail it to Alaska or some shyt. :skip:
Some white nationalist/separatist groups have had this idea of making the Pacific Northwest a white nation state for years. Maybe that’s where they’ll all go. Brehs in Seattle and other cities in that area can relocate elsewhere.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Some white nationalist/separatist groups have had this idea of making the Pacific Northwest a white nation state for years. Maybe that’s where they’ll all go. Brehs in Seattle and other cities in that area can relocate elsewhere.

Perfect, they’ll just go to war against the Antifas. Hopefully when in Oregon they become raging meth heads and dope fiends. Whole Pacific NW turn into the Colombian jungles with FARC vs Right wing paramilitaries and endless supply chains of drugs...:russ:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cowards. The whole lot of them. But politicians will politician. What concerns me are Republican voters who are still all in for Trump after everything we have witnessed.

That is scary.
if the republicans want to triple down on appealing to the 30 percent of americans who think trump won the election, thats fine with me :yeshrug:

ironically, i think trump is gonna be outta the picture quicker than we think tho. once the impeachment is over, with him banned from twitter hes a fukkin zero. theres not a single reason to talk about his irrelevant ass

twitter actually did the republicans a favor :dead:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Cowards. The whole lot of them. But politicians will politician. What concerns me are Republican voters who are still all in for Trump after everything we have witnessed.

That is scary.

Shortly after the Beer Hall Putsch Hitler was put in jail and his party dissolved. Even they fukking tried and yet then mfs were still emboldened by this shyt. Wtf do people think gonna happen when you don't even do jackshyt :gucci:
Forget learning from history dumb shyt happening right before your eyes and shyt still being laughed off:mjtf:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if the republicans want to triple down on appealing to the 30 percent of americans who think trump won the election, thats fine with me :yeshrug:

ironically, i think trump is gonna be outta the picture quicker than we think tho. once the impeachment is over, with him banned from twitter hes a fukkin zero. theres not a single reason to talk about his irrelevant ass

What worries me is they still picked up seats in the House and the Senate is 50/50 with Dems winning in Georgia by the thinnest margins.

The narrative of a weakened Republican Party is happy thinking.

Henry Orbit

Wave Gods
Daps
Reppin
The Old North State

When Ivanka primaries Rubio :russ: