Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
This is a way bigger open and shut case than the first Impeachment (Though he was guilty of that too). The Impeachment Lawyers bodied him badly. The GOP is literally walking off the political cliff. Rumors are a party split (Non Followers of Trump) are coming. They are waiting after impeachment for the big announcement. As a joke "Cult45" went viral during Trump's term. It's a play off the Classic Malt Liquor from back in the day. I would use it here or there in my post because it was legit funny. But after Jan 6 I really had to sit back and say, "Yo, they really may be a cult of personality but in political form". After Jan 6., I wonder how many people that Supported Trump saw that and said, "I didn't sign up for this". They are saying people are changing their republican parity affiliation around the country.

But I really thought about it. Some of these people were really willing to kill Politicians for him including his own VP. Lose their own jobs back in their home states. Politicians are losing their credibility and twisted themselves in knots trying to defend him. Jim Jones had them drinking poison Kool-Aid from his lies. Trump lies have them storming the Capitol hunting Politicians and Police. I have my issues with both Jack Dorsy and Zuckerberg but they lowkey saved lives when they banned his accounts. Trump literally could of caused statewide attacks from his twitter and facebook accounts. Trump was Guilty after the first day. The rest of this is just more Eternal Ether. Again this is exactly what I wanted. Them on record going off the cliff to protect their Cult Leader for all of History to see. There are out of excuses and reasons to not convict. LOL @ being a party of "One Person". Even people who loved Reagan let the party move on to Bush and Bush Jr. because they understood the party was bigger than one Man. These people don't believe that. They wanted Trump to be President for life. Sorry that's exactly what a Cult of Personality is.
It has been a cult of personality when those people started to dress up in Trump gear from head to toe after the 2016 election. You could look as the last 20 years of world politics and not find one instance of this kind of zeal even in doctatorships.

It's one thing to push a candidate before the election but to be that glued to his name after was the sign things were going from bad to worse. I hope historians have been keeping tabs on this because it will fascinating to read analysis of this current period in a decade.

In hindsight, it really looks like Clinton never stood a chance against the MAGA wave.