Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
I will say this, hopefully we can get to a point where people decentralize from these major social media platforms as sources of information and outreach to their favorite celebrities.

I think it scares me to think of the 80s when conservative politics ruled the US how different their responses to all this would be and how if they really wanted to they could push the narrative in the other direction
Conservatism is dragged to the left as more information and communication becomes readily available.. there’s no coincidence that society has become more liberal as information is more readily available. Do you think that slavery would have stood for hundreds of years if society had access to the internet/social media?

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
So this bytch’s husband was arrested for showing his dikk to teenage girls at the bowling alley. Straight trailer trash.

Republican CD-3 candidate Lauren Boebert’s husband arrested in ’04 for indecent exposure to a minor

Sick fukk. And at a bowling alley

latest

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Hey so since that dumb c*nt lives in my state, how can I help ruin her career?

Know any local ppl who who have been have orgs already set up? I would start there. Go to their community meetings and you might get some ideas and be able to add on to something they are already planning. When I want to make life hard for local officials here, that's what I do. Well I'm part of organization that focuses on abolishing police, reverting funding etc but we get involved in all kinds of other causes. We have some younger ones that will literally sit outside your house protesting ALL DAY. Go to anywhere you call yourself trying to enjoy yourself or raise money and fukk your whole shyt up. It's a real pain the ass to have them following you around. This works on a local level but I'm sure if an org like this exists there they will have some ideas for congressional folks as well.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
Sounds like the honeypot that became parler:pachaha:
the fact that they took it to the next level and made sure they could identify the people via their driver's license made it super hilarious. the most brilliant honeypot ever. but i used a vpn when i logged into parler, how they find out where i live?