Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
:dead:

this is reminding of me when my arabic professor gave us homework to translate our favorite poem into arabic

so i tried to translate mos def verse in respiration :whoa: shyt made zero sense

i read it to the class, everyone looks at me like :dahell::wtf::mindblown:

ustaatha is just like
لا افهم قصيدتك يا تسعة عشر" :unimpressed:

Lmaoooo that verse would be hard as hell to do in Arabic Mos was goin off. I woulda did some Dr. Seuss and called it a day :skip:

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
:mjlit:Trump shouldn't have touched that Orb as well.

saudi-globe.jpg
this shyt was so comically evil :mjlol:

man got with two of the most brutal dictators in the whole middle east and touched a globe that looked like the shyt boss nass held up at the end of the phantom menace

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
Lmaoooo that verse would be hard as hell to do in Arabic Mos was goin off. I woulda did some Dr. Seuss and called it a day :skip:
i remember trying to translate the first line and getting to “crown of the metropolis” and just realizing :beli: this isnt gonna work is it

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
this shyt was so comically evil :mjlol:

man got with two of the most brutal dictators in the whole middle east and touched a globe that looked like the shyt boss nass held up at the end of the phantom menace

It’s a lot of sand cac evil in that orb :lupe:

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
It’s a lot of sand cac evil in that orb :lupe:
i think the globe was supposed to represent international development or something?

ended up as the perfect symbol for them meddling in the affairs of other countries in the region :ohhh:

you can also see melania peering over trumps shoulder in the background out of the shadows :russ:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
i think the globe was supposed to represent international development or something?

ended up as the perfect symbol for them meddling in the affairs of other countries in the region :ohhh:

you can also see melania peering over trumps shoulder in the background out of the shadows :russ:

That shyts a perfect super villain picture on some Arabic Kali Ma shyt. That shyt got the souls of misguided jihadis that thought they would go to heaven and get 73 virgins. :lupe: