Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
I hope the feds under Biden's admin use the tape and the pictures from the media to identify and snatch as many of these bytches from their homes in the middle of the night.
The worst they'll get is probation :unimpressed:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Look at the top trending worldwide tweets; every single one is about all the fukkery from today. Every tweet from the pig's account gets hundreds of thousands of interactions within minutes; he is a spectacle they literally can't afford to lose. As long as he drives their bottom line they're happy to put the meaningless disclaimers and warnings on his tweets while leaving them and his account up for all the world and advertisers eyes to see and click like they've been doing since 2015.

Social media run by these silicon valley sociopaths is a cancer that profits from enabling this totalitarian, xenophobic bullshyt worldwide, and its only going to get worse going forward. :snoop:
This is why section 230 needs to be replaced

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
Let's be honest. 9/11 broke this country and it's been downhill from there. After you get rid of trumpism, reality tv has to be banned. This is more than politics now.
what? ya'll just be sayin anything.
white people existing broke this country

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
iybvzg0pwr961.jpg