Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

The Bilingual Gringo

Tucked in to the socks
Supporter
Daps

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
So glad I can say I got no trumptards in my family. The only Ethiopian trump supporters are the c00n secessionists and ethnonationalists that want to destroy the country and side with Egypt. Literally the most c00ned out Ali Alexander type sellouts.....:russ:
I got Trump supporting Eritrean uncles :snoop:

I was dumfounded when one of them told me this back in 2016. I've come to realize some people (esp men) just gravitate towards fake strong men leaders

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Don’t therapist have see another therapist to make sure they aren’t crazy?
Nope. This lady was designated as mentor for wife when she got her first job out of college.

I remember her telling me about this white lady at work that seemed a little “off”. She didn’t like the way she spoke about the kids as they were a burden instead of being empathetic.

My wife has since left the school system cause it’s full of people like her, and so much fukkery it was impossible to even help the kids, but that’s a whole different story.

My wife is still part of the teachers union and the occupational therapy association, so she’s been on the phone and writing letters to make sure this lady can never practice again.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I got Trump supporting Eritrean uncles :snoop:

I was dumfounded when one of them told me this back in 2016. I've come to realize some people (esp men) just gravitate towards fake strong men leaders

Yeah, he’s got all the hallmarks of an African dictator so I can see why some of our own fukk with him.