Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

CourtesyFlush

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honest question, the 45 cult has snowballed to the point that even Pence isn't safe, something I didn't think would happen. So my question is, is it possible this cult got to a point where it got bigger than Trump and even threw him in the bushes if he did something to piss them off? I know that prob sounds ridiculous, but I've heard of cults getting to that point where not even the founder is safe

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
Honest question, the 45 cult has snowballed to the point that even Pence isn't safe, something I didn't think would happen. So my question is, is it possible this cult got to a point where it got bigger than Trump and even threw him in the bushes if he did something to piss them off? I know that prob sounds ridiculous, but I've heard of cults getting to that point where not even the founder is safe
A cult needs a leader, the cultist won’t turn on Trump

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
Defund the police? This is an advertisement for them to get additional funding. The feds won’t let shyt like this happen again to the capitol.
The police have proper funding and resources. There’s a reason why they were ill prepared to handle the situation today and it wasn’t money

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Defund the police? This is an advertisement for them to get additional funding. The feds won’t let shyt like this happen again to the capitol.

They did, and that's the messed up part. Their fiscal year hasn't even ended as far as I know so they still have the funding. They just did nothing.

Letting whites run rampant for their ideals, but you wanna stick up for non whites you get a military response.

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
China is going to show these images to its citizens and say that this is what "democracy" leads to. We can't tell China sh!t now :francis:

They not gonna show them pictures of what dictatorship leads to though :unimpressed:

@Tommy Knocks @chineebai don't click the spoiler or you'll get tossed in a re-education camp you've been warned :hubie:

TELEMMGLPICT000198638897_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqteWrR4ImdwSpE4lP8ks7M-vi2MrHiWlrus-IvqgwAUM.jpeg