Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cac on the right is about to get a knock on the door :youngsabo:

h5U3Vlo.jpg
READ: Took a private jet to the insurrection dudes! Don't forget to hit like and subscribe when I get into the Capitol Building and livestream from my Twitch :smugfavre::salute:

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I always hated the idea that Trump supporters are "dumb rednecks." Yes, that might be the majority of them but they are also doctors, congressmen, police officers, firefighters, scholars, actors, Olympic swimmers.... it runs much deeper than some white trash. The white trash is the front line.

You can be smart in one retrospect and really stupid in another. The only exceptions here are the Ted Cruz/Mitch McConnell types who know Trump is evil, stupid and wrong but, they’re just as evil as him, so they’re fine using him to advance their goals. The rest are dumb though because they really believe/believed in Trump. Ben Carson is a genius in medicine but he was looking like a buffoon when he revealed what he aligned with politically. Herman Caine made millions as a CEO yet he was looking completely silly out there and his Trump brainwashing put him in the ground. Anthony Scarramucci is another one. Somehow this guy built a $200 million fortune and a hedge fund but looked like a coked out scizo those 9 days he was WH Communications Director.

Brehcepticon

Adeptus Brehstartes
Supporter
Daps
:ufdup:

An Alpharetta man who was among those arrested following the insurrection at the U.S. Capitol Wednesday has killed himself, according to the Fulton County Medical Examiner’s Office.

Christopher Georgia, 53, died Saturday from a gunshot wound to his chest, said M. Ruffin, an investigator for the office. Georgia’s body was found in the basement of a home in a subdivision near Brierfield and Mid Broadwell roads, Alpharetta police records show. Police found two rifles at the home.

GDPR Support

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I believe this.

Mitch was trying to get away with that :trash: ass $600 stimulus check, get at least one of Loeffler or Perdue to win their runoffs, and spend the next two years refusing to put anything on the floor to a vote until people stayed home and the GOP won seats in the midterms.

Instead, Trump publicly shytted on the $600 and demanded $2K, and everybody saw through the poison pills Mitch was trying to throw in to avoid bringing it to a vote, and Ossoff and Warnock won their runoffs in a landslide. :mjlol:

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think what republicans who are afraid to impeach because of losing MAGA votes also have to realize are these loons who Idol worship Trump Aren’t the majority

Theyres plenty of old school conservatives who voted for Trump because they hate liberals and vote Rep no matter what but they aren’t in love with Trump.

Trumps holding them hostage by saying they’ll lose 75 million votes which is nonsense