Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Pence is beyond a faggit.. Trump tried to have this cock sucka killed.. what a punk bytch
Honestly, the 25th Amendment is more for mental incapacity than anything else. Impeachment is the remedy for a president that has committed an offense.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Pence is beyond a faggit.. Trump tried to have this cock sucka killed.. what a punk bytch
I hate Pence but I'll be honest, I don't blame him for not invoking the 25th himself. He doesn't want to get himself or his family killed by these MAGA maniacs afterwards. Along with the rest of the Republican party, he helped created this monstrosity, but no one person is going to take full responsibility for the 25th. It's literal suicide.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
I hate Pence but I'll be honest, I don't blame him for not invoking the 25th himself. He doesn't want to get himself or his family killed by these MAGA maniacs afterwards. Along with the rest of the Republican party, he helped created this monstrosity, but no one person is going to take full responsibility for the 25th. It's literal suicide.

If Pence is President for a day or two, he still has access to lifetime secret service protection

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
this dumb bytch owns a restaurant where servers are encouraged to open carry in a town called RIFLE, Colorado :skip:
Guns-Shooters-Grill-Rifle-rj-04133.jpg

Shooters-rct-062316-11-1240x1052.jpg

I got no problem at all with guns and would encourage anyone to own one for protection but I will never understand this fetishization of them.