Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
i mean im tryna picture mitch's calculation

-not up again until 2026, and probably isnt even gonna run again with his fukkin purple hands :scusthov:
-corporate america and money fleeing trump
-trump cost him his fukkin majority :dead:
-politics aside, he obviously hates what trump did to the capitol on a personal level

why does mitch mcconnell care about trump or extendung trumpism? mitch isnt some stupid redneck congressman, hes a huge DC powerbroker. he knows what the play is long term

He has every reason to do it... but I just don't know if they've calculated just how many first time voters will turn their backs on the GOP because they only supported Trump.

Not my problem :hubie:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He has every reason to do it... but I just don't know if they've calculated just how many first time voters will turn their backs on the GOP because they only supported Trump.

no one in DC has less respect for his voters than mitch mcconnell. interesting to see how it plays out

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…

I think they might have, this was the rock and hard place that trump put them in with that move. GOP is about to be obliterated off this move but it might be a move for the future of the GOP. The damage is already done anyway. Staying tied to trump at this point would delegitimize them further.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I'm very dubious about Mitch cosigning impeachment.

He's trying to set up a play where by 2022 the Rethuglicans can distance themselves from Trump just like they retconned the Bush 43 era.
As a party you can’t distance yourself from sedition.. GOP is fukked for a long time

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
My perfect scenario is they convict in the senate and Trump resigns with assurance from Pence that he will be pardoned.

Then Pence grows some balls and stabs him in the back. Trump becomes the first U.S president to go to jail.

:wow::blessed: Please lawd, that would be the perfect finale to this thing.

bright black

All Star
Daps

if they only support trump then there is no reason to try to appease them...if republicans cant or wont keep trump in office magats are going to throw them in the bushes anyway...magats dont love cruz or hawley or any other republican as much as they love trump...mitch and the other republicans are like some simp trying to get a girl to love him when she in love with another dude...

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
At this point there is no point in Mitch not voting for impeachment.

It’s not like if he refuses to be for impeachment that he could be in favor with MAGA voters that ship has already sailed they hate him for in their minds not fighting for Trump..Not impeaching isn’t gonna put him in good graces with MAGA

Might as well try to save whats left of the non Maga Republican Party even if it doesn’t work.