Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

Deflatedhoopdreams

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Rucker
Breh why do I even engage these people? I just was in an argument with a MAGA retard and I was giving clear concise points for my argument and his reply was "if you support Dems then you support pedophilia." :deadmanny: staying on topic is hardddddd when you're dumbbbbb

:stopitslime: You can’t bring logic to a conversation with an idiot. Stop it.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No, we need to regulate the internet.
That's coming for sure. Comment sections are already disapppearing.

I will never understand how liveleak wasn't the end of this in the mid 2000s.

The free speech era on the internet is coming to a close. "The people" have shown they can't be trusted as adults.

Daps
Could you imagine the number dead if this had been black folks storming to capitol to demand something fukking logical, like prison or police reform or justice for Breonna Taylor?
Breh. If this had just been the black family cookout and some had wandered past the Capitol grounds they would have brought in tanks.

Daps
and may I add all of this is the result of a bunch of stupid conspiracy theories. There are going to be rioters hiding in this place past Sunday if they don't get the dogs in there to sniff them out. If they wait too long more will pour into the city to help out their "patriot brothers and sisters."