Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
Cumulus Media, a talk radio company that employs some of the nation’s most popular conservative radio hosts, has issued a memo barring talent from spreading conspiracy theories about the 2020 presidential election.
Cumulus hosts include Mark Levin, Ben Shapiro and Dan Bongino. Rush Limbaugh, who is broadcast on numerous Cumulus stations but syndicated by Premiere Networks, is not subject to the directive.

THEHILL.COM
Talk radio company orders hosts to stop suggesting election was stolen from Trump
“If you transgress this polic

They own the radio station I mentioned earlier of the local racist talk show host who said they should hang the media. He gets them the best ratings on the station. He's been spreading his racist bullshyt for 51 years.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
The Gov. suddenly not giving a fukk this week, and promptly throwing Trump off the roof. :mjlol:

tumblr_n5gv6yvzS51rpfx57o2_400.gif

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
I wonder how many of them defy the order in the name of liburty and freedumz. :skip:

Definitely Lil Levin wit Parler going down and now that bitnof News hes gonna double down on "DURR WERE TURNING INTO COMMUNIST CHIA WIT ALL THESE CENSORS!!!!!:damn: