Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I have people on my social media feed saying these people are ANTIFA wearing MAGA gear. They are beyond delusional :snoop:

We’ve got four years of evidence to conclude this is the stupidest society America has produced in decades. Ironic that the advent of more information at your fingertips turned the majority into grift believing idiots. :ld:

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
Can you recommend a service or did you get them from a freelancer service? Also I got to ask about price. is it reasonable?
im using upwork. i didnt shop around and kinda got grandfathered into using it. however i had a colleague who was way more knowledgeable about this who used Hire the best Filipino employees and virtual assistants the Philippines has to offer!. i would take a look at both. im using my employer's money to pay, but it is pretty reasonable for what im getting. if you need strong english communication, i would go with people from the philipines, nigeria, or india. i need more technical things done so the level of english wasnt important for me. my VAs are all at a "conversational" level of english who specialize more in web deve and data entry. some i have doing stuff for about $4 an hour and others i have doing coding or web projects paid per project or per milestone in the project if it is realy elaborate.

also, with filipino workers, i think there is an extra christmas paycheck that is customary, so be aware of that.

EDIT: LOL i dont know why it made the link look like that