Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Black Capitol Police Officers Describe The Racism They Faced

BuzzFeed News spoke to two Black officers who described a harrowing day in which they were forced to endure racist abuse — including repeatedly being called the n-word — as they tried to do their job of protecting the Capitol building, and by extension the very functioning of American democracy.

The officer even described coming face to face with police officers from across the country in the mob. He said some of them flashed the badges, telling him to let them through, and trying to explain that this was all part of a movement that was supposed to help.

While it was a hard day for almost every officer at the Capitol, Black officers were in a particularly difficult position, he said, and he drew a stark contrast with how police handled the Black Lives Matter protests this summer.

“There’s quite a big difference when the Black Lives Matter protests come up to the capitol,” he said. “[On Wednesday], some officers were catering to the rioters.”

He said that what upset him the most was when he later saw images of a white colleague taking a selfie with the attackers, seeming to enjoy his time with the insurrectionists who were roaming the US Capitol with confederate flags and other symbols of white supremacy.

“That one hurt me the most because I was on the other side of the Capitol getting my ass kicked
,” he said.
Look at all this shyt :hhh:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I'm so sick of seeing "_______ doesn't unify us. It only further divides us". Republicans have been fine with division for the past 12 years. Now that your party is the poster child for treason, you want to change the narrative and be the party of unity:skip:

Facts, fukk em all they need to catch all this smoke expeditiously. :ufdup:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I honestly want to see more of Rudy's reputation in the trash over Trump in Jail, though let me say first that I want to see both. For me though, I think it's very poetic that a guy who was once called America's Mayor because of September 11th, becomes America's Most Hated Mayor because of this and during a Pandemic in which a 9/11 death toll is happening each day.

Most minority New Yorkers were pretty consistent in how much they hate him. I always kept that in mind.

Tj Bronson

Average Carpentry Skills
Supporter
Daps
Maybe I'm reading this wrong. Some of these politicians are saying not to impeach trump for inciting this insurrection because it might piss off the people that he incited? What happened to standing up to terrorists and all that? Sounds like they're backing down and saying this kind of terrorism works...

:scust:

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
Maybe I'm reading this wrong. Some of these politicians are saying not to impeach trump for inciting this insurrection because it might piss off the people that he incited? What happened to standing up to terrorists and all that? Sounds like they're backing down and saying this kind of terrorism works...

“we don’t negotiate with terrorists :smugdraper:

but we don’t want to rile them up either :whoa:

No Ma’am

Bang, Bang, Bang
Daps
full
: "Pardon me Mike?"

full

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

America doesn't negotiate with terrorists unless they're white. Sounds completely fair to me. What's the problem :mjtf: