Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
I work for JP Morgan, we've been getting emails about this since yesterday. If you don't think big business/banks are putting pressure on the gov't to handle this, I don't know what to tell you. Moscow Mitch has to be catching hell from donors. This type of chaos/threat to the markets is not going to be tolerated by the puppet masters. There's also going to be pressure from big biz to come down hard on these social media companies once and for all.

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
Aww damn
lGv7U9c.png

Yeah they’re federally fukked if they unleashed the FBI to this extent :russ:

Hope they got their FeFe Bags ready:mjlit:
Miss out on them Stimmys going to The Fed to Own The Libs crehs:takedat:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
As a more moderate dem

Protect Manchin's senate seat :troll::troll:

Unless he opposes 2k stimulus checks :troll:

Ima be :scust: if we don't apply pressure now, of all times & hit the GOP with the

Def think this pushes a lot of moderates to the left.

Will be looked at as a defining moment in politics & will def shift the field.

Xena Warrior Princess killing Hercules :dead:

Xena always was my go to bytch on the WB on Saturday afternoons. :takedat:

I work for JP Morgan, we've been getting emails about this since yesterday. If you don't think big business/banks are putting pressure on the gov't to handle this, I don't know what to tell you. Moscow Mitch has to be catching hell from donors. This type of chaos/threat to the markets is not going to be tolerated by the puppet masters. There's also going to be pressure from big biz to come down hard on these social media companies once and for all.

They should put pressure on the donors as well to assist the chain reaction. Any companies or entities whom aided and abetted gotta catch this heat. Literally dismantle their whole apparatus.

Althalucian

All Star
Daps

Damn, once you know they feel some sort of way you know it's done. I hope Repubs catch their donor hands for the next four years. One can only hope.