Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
I just pulled up on the WH - security is on some regular day shyt...

I stopped my car in middle of street and started filming :hhh:

I have more pics..this shyt is a disgrace

There are snipers on top of the White House roof (in addition to other offense installations within). You're in for your last surprise if you think you can charge the Executive like you did Congress.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I just pulled up on the WH - security is on some regular day shyt...

I stopped my car in middle of street and started filming :hhh:

I have more pics..this shyt is a disgrace

I was driving back and it was past 6 and bamas was out on 9th eating at restaurants chillin it don’t even look like anything happened other than slightly more feds. Real shyt, I get the feeling something worse might could happen before all this is over cuz they playin light with these cacs.

In comparison, shyt was straight up mayhem during the summer riots it was feds all over the place you had to get low before they block yo ass in. They all full of shyt.

KillbertArenas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PG - Maryland
There are snipers on top of the White House roof (in addition to other offense installations within). You're in for your last surprise if you think you can charge the Executive like you did Congress.

Where are you? In Kansas?

Im in DC right now...

My point was - I stopped my car in the middle of the street with no police in sight...

Theres snipers there everyday bro...what insight are you prividing?

Im here and this is where I stay, so I can say its a regular day as Ive driven past the WH thousands of times...

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:francis:

446-AB449-86-CA-4-EB4-8133-C189-BCCFA503.jpg

KillbertArenas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PG - Maryland
I was driving back and it was past 6 and bamas was out on 9th eating at restaurants chillin it don’t even look like anything happened other than slightly more feds. Real shyt, I get the feeling something worse might could happen before all this is over cuz they playin light with these cacs.

In comparison, shyt was straight up mayhem during the summer riots it was feds all over the place you had to get low before they block yo ass in. They all full of shyt.

Yeah the entire mall is lax as fukk..,

Police are installing cement barriers...but theres no patrols...The capitol police shacks werent even occupied...

shyt is like a Sunday morning..

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
I hope the feds wait to charge these fukkers so that Trump doesn't pardon them

thought the same. better just wait two weeks

He can preemptively pardon them. Nixon hadn't been charged when Ford pardoned him.

I assume a lot of the pardons by Carter for Vietnam "draft dodgers" were preemptive as well.