Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
I think Trump is a traitor and he and his movement hate America
i think its very analogous to the union just before the civil war. The north thought of America and the idea of freedom as literally every human being free and having a chance to pursue happiness in these industrialized massive urban cities; The South thought of America and as a place where they have the freedom to do WHATEVER they want within the laws defined in their state. In their twisted point of view they believe they love america and are 'fighting' for its ideals. I definitely don't think they hate America, they hate whatever version that won't let them do whatever they have been doing.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
:whoa:

If there is one thing we have learned with Trump is never count him out when the decision lies in the hands of these highly educated cowards.
Yeah I get that but women weren’t voting for Hillary like they are voting for Harris that’s the difference…. women been out voting at a fever pitch since that Dobbs decision and they ain’t letting their foot off the gas