Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
He had one last chance to somewhat be on the right side of history here.

How you not even the captain but you still goin down with the ship???:hhh:
he's one of the band members:troll:

200.gif

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
2. "Pence and his team are ... worried that it could spiral the country even further into chaos and partisan divide while potentially putting into jeopardy Pence's own political aspirations of running for the White House himself in 2024."

Doing the right thing makes you unfit for a presidential run. :dead:

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
Doing the right thing makes you unfit for a presidential run. :dead:
When you need Trumptards to vote for you, you're okay with not doing the right thing. fukking pieces of shyt. I can't imagine Pence ever becoming President, REGARDLESS of what he does. Trump's base has already turned on him, does his stupid ass know that already?

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
When you need Trumptards to vote for you, you're okay with not doing the right thing. fukking pieces of shyt. I can't imagine Pence ever becoming President, REGARDLESS of what he does. Trump's base has already turned on him, does his stupid ass know that already?

Apparently not. :mjlol:

Like that kid who gets chewed out over misbehaving and hits his mom with the "so we're not getting Mcdonald's then?" right after.

DrDealgood

Superstar
Daps
Pence is crazy, but not Donald crazy. Way I know that is this Mayonnaise Down Low Beelzebub Mufukka EVER thought he had a shot at the big chair in future cycles.

My hope is he does just enough of the right thing over the next few weeks and then all his Kompromat gets dumped. :ufdup:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that was both brutal and extremely satisfying to watch

you can tell Kayleigh realizes the jig is up and 95% of DC brass is coming for trumps neck

after all he managed to do without consequence Trump STILL fukked around and burned his administration to the ground because he couldn’t be quiet and get out of the spotlight for a month, unbelievable

What burns me is this bytch will land somewhere and be well compensated. Hell she may even end up on CNN alongside Santorum.

To be white, especially a young pretty blond woman, in America.