Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wouldn't be surprised if Trump's approval was still around 40% regardless. It's a cult..
trump/maga lost a quarter of their voters forever yesterday. the voter versions of mick mulvaney resigning

hopefully its a death sentence for the republicans in 22 and 24. they cant gain any serious national momentum being that divided. and the suburbs arent gonna have a hard time contrasting trumps last two years to bidens first two years

folasade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wouldn't be surprised if Trump's approval was still around 40% regardless. It's a cult.

But I agree, if Biden spends his first year trying to appease Republicans I'll be pretty disappointed to say the least.
At the very least get these Senators and Reps expelled from government. They have made it very clear that they are not interested in this kumbaya bullshyt that he wants. He looks weak by trying to turn the other way.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps

These morons are seriously claiming shooting dead a trespasser in an insurrection attempting to enter the halls of congress by force was an excessive use of force...:russ:

Need someone to drop a rest in piss for me in that twitter...

My shyt got banned yesterday for trying to convince Trumptards to raid the WH to save Trump from the FBI whose holding him hostage while the cabinet working on invoking the 25th...

Its truly amazing how easy it is to convince those morons of any govt conspiracy...

Last edited:

Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Valley of the SUNS
I was listening to Bomani Jones yesterday and he basically said folks from DC know this:

The dudes with suits and ties have a gun for one reason. It isn't to maintain order, fire warning shots, or threaten. It's to lay someone down without question.

This is exactly why the mobs made it past the Capitol Police, but the ones with the suit and guns weren't taking chances.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
At the very least get these Senators and Reps expelled from government. They have made it very clear that they are not interested in this kumbaya bullshyt that he wants. He looks weak by trying to turn the other way.

Is it a 2/3 majority or simple majority to expel someone from the House or Senate?

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
rxs7acnwjx961.jpg