Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
yes

better rip this bandaid now and attach repubs to this shytty treasonous bullshyt instead of letting them go on like they have their cake and eat it too

smaller shyt gets snapped up on a quiet day where nothing is going on. security wasn't even there lol

and if it was that wide open to everyone MUCH bigger threats would've got through - instead its fukking nobodies who don't even bring a lighter? ight :russ:
I mean that's all good until a dem congress person eventually gets hurt.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
yes

better rip this bandaid now and attach repubs to this shytty treasonous bullshyt instead of letting them go on like they have their cake and eat it too

smaller shyt gets snapped up on a quiet day where nothing is going on. security wasn't even there lol

and if it was that wide open to everyone MUCH bigger threats would've got through - instead its fukking nobodies who don't even bring a lighter? ight :russ:
what apparatus do the dems control that could have stopped this since they controlled whether we got a scene or not?

Last edited:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I can't lie after the last four years of Trump's bullshyt it feels kind of good to see it backfire on the GOP at the end :ahh:

But I really hope Biden doesn't make some sort of speech trying to reach out to these people.