Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
explain how was he forced to do something?
His stalling tactics failed when others took it upon themselves to investigate 1/6. He had a month to charge Trump over the documents case after the trump initiated stall tactics failed. He punted to jack smith who will investigate and then turn around and hand the very information garland could've had last year along with the information from various other investigations and he could've charged him with everything. Instead, I like you are still hoping trump is charges with something by someone. Garland's record shows it's probably not going to be him. There should been a SC immediately announced after garland was hired. Instead it took a year and a half and stolen classified information to even get to that point.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
His stalling tactics failed when others took it upon themselves to investigate 1/6. He had a month to charge Trump over the documents case after the trump initiated stall tactics failed. He punted to jack smith who will investigate and then turn around and hand the very information garland could've had last year along with the information from various other investigations and he could've charged him with everything. Instead, I like you are still hoping trump is charges with something by someone. Garland's record shows it's probably not going to be him. There should been a SC immediately announced after garland was hired. Instead it took a year and a half and stolen classified information to even get to that point.
Bro your a wild moron if I ever saw one.. If Garland wasn't investigating trump he would not have been as far as he is now when he tapped Jack Smith to be the special prosecutor. That right there should tell you Garland don't do prosecutions in the media.. He was already running a parallel investigation to the 1/6 committee. I'll let you keep juelzing tho..

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
Bro your a wild moron if I ever saw one.. If Garland wasn't investigating trump he would not have been as far as he is now when he tapped Jack Smith to be the special prosecutor. That right there should tell you Garland don't do prosecutions in the media.. He was already running a parallel investigation to the 1/6 committee. I'll let you keep juelzing tho..
The DOJ didn't start investigation into 1/6 until the 1/6 committee was making headlines and even asked the committee for information. Several people have pointed out DOJ taking too long

honig:

What’s a bit curious here is this investigation is more than a year-and-a-half old. So this could be seen as “DOJ finally getting serious” or as “DOJ scrambling to make up for wasting too much time going after the assorted people who physically stormed the Capitol without properly focusing on Trump and the true power sources, at least until recently.”

You've dikk ridden garland from the beginning. Dude's a terrible AG. I'm still batting a 100% going into year 3

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
The DOJ didn't start investigation into 1/6 until the 1/6 committee was making headlines and even asked the committee for information. Several people have pointed out DOJ taking too long

honig:

What’s a bit curious here is this investigation is more than a year-and-a-half old. So this could be seen as “DOJ finally getting serious” or as “DOJ scrambling to make up for wasting too much time going after the assorted people who physically stormed the Capitol without properly focusing on Trump and the true power sources, at least until recently.”

You've dikk ridden garland from the beginning. Dude's a terrible AG. I'm still batting a 100% going into year 3

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Why you going this hard in defense of Garland? :heh:

Like what has he done to earn your trust that he will do the right thing?

Were you not around for the mega Mueller thread that ended up with egg on all our faces? fukk giving any of these unelected officials the benefit of the doubt.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Why you going this hard in defense of Garland? :heh:

Like what has he done to earn your trust that he will do the right thing?

Were you not around for the mega Mueller thread that ended up with egg on all our faces? fukk giving any of these unelected officials the benefit of the doubt.
im not going hard Im just stating the obvious.

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset

I’m short, is bad optics but it doesn’t stop the prosecutor from continuing…

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I hope this blows up in his orange face

when I saw that headline I was just like you've gotta be fukking kidding me after all the flack they caught for you you're going to subpoena them like what...

:russ:

would make for a hell of an ending

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang

honig:

Come on man, people have already been tried and been in jail for years. :pachaha: