Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
fukking rats trying to flee the ship. She worked on his 2016 campaign and ran for office this year on a pro-Trump platform, she's 100% complicit. This didn't "wipe out" his legacy, it was the perfect ending that sums up everything he's ever stood for.

GOP Rep. Mace: Trump's legacy 'wiped out' by Capitol riot

A Republican freshman congresswoman sworn in just days before President Donald Trump’s supporters stormed the Capitol argued Thursday that the deadly siege had “wiped out” his administration’s legacy and any accomplishments he had achieved over the last four years.

In an interview on CNN, Rep. Nancy Mace (R-S.C.) fiercely condemned the violence that unfolded the previous day across the Capitol complex, which resulted in four deaths and both chambers of Congress being forced into lockdown after pro-Trump rioters breached the building’s walls.

But she saved particular criticism for the president, who had incited his supporters earlier Wednesday afternoon at a rally outside the White House. In those fiery remarks, Trump encouraged the crowd to march on the Capitol and told them that “you’ll never take back our country with weakness.”

“I’m disappointed right now,” Mace,,who worked for Trump's 2016 campaign, said Thursday morning. “I think that after last night — and I’m on my 100th hour of being a member of Congress, I’m working on about two hours of sleep — I’m distraught. We’ve got to rebuild our nation, and we’ve got to rebuild our party. This is not who we are. It’s extremely distressing. And it’s saddening. It's heartbreaking.”

As for the president, “everything that he’s worked for ... all of that — his entire legacy — was wiped out yesterday,” she added. “We’ve got to start over.”