Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
So you had a strong opinion on something you’re not following ?
I didn’t have a strong opinion. I thought the case was about him lowering the value of his property to cheat on his taxes. That is a misstatement, not an opinion.

And I hadn’t followed because I want to see Trump locked up. I don’t care about a civil suit.

You came here with your defense of Trump being rich ?
my defense of what? Are you saying Trump isn’t a rich, white man? I didn’t defend Trump, im upset at this system.

You’re an African, breh. You can do better
I believe you are Haitian, let it go.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
I didn’t have a strong opinion. I thought the case was about him lowering the value of his property to cheat on his taxes. That is a misstatement, not an opinion.

And I hadn’t followed because I want to see Trump locked up. I don’t care about a civil suit.

my defense of what? Are you saying Trump isn’t a rich, white man? I didn’t defend Trump, im upset at this system.

I believe you are Haitian, let it go.

All good my bro

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
Why can't this guy just go away? He's been under investigation for all his crime perpetually for like 6 years now. Nothing ever happens to him and nothing will come from any of this crap.
He's still here because no one will do what needs to be done long ago, which is to indict, try and convict him. He's a cancer run amok

Payday23

Superstar
Daps

According to a new and exclusive report from NBC News correspondent Julia Ainsley, a new line of evidence is available for the investigation being run by Department of Homeland Security Inspector General Joseph Cuffari:

Senior leadership at the Secret Service confiscated the cellphones of 24 agents involved in the agency’s response to the Jan. 6, 2021, riot at the Capitol and handed them over to the Department of Homeland Security’s Inspector General, according to two sources with knowledge of the action.
The agency handed over the phones “shortly after” a July 19 letter was sent by Inspector General Joseph Cuffari’s office around the time he launched a criminal probe into the Secret Service’s missing text messages from Jan. 6, the sources said.
It is unclear what, if any, information the Office of Inspector General has been able to obtain from the cellphones.
The revelation that Cuffari’s office has had access to the phones since late July or August raises new questions about the progress of his criminal investigation into the missing text messages and what, if anything, the public may be able to learn about communications between agents on Jan. 6, 2021.