Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Those shifting winds.

Funny enough since the raid Trump has expanded his lead over Desantis.

If Trump beats Desantis in the primary the ring kissing ceremony for these side-switchers is gonna look like a Mike Adriano film.
Maga hats know Dekkklantis is a fake trump.. They don’t like him lol

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
interesting thread about Kushner and how everyone seemed chill about him

A 2 billion dollar investment into Jared’s hedge fund

Also maybe US intelligence and FBI wanted to see how far this shyt went and it looks like they have a lot of mofos on the hook they bout to reel in

Last edited:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
This fat fukk is always complaining about shyt, yet people still think he's an alpha male?

Shut the fukk up you saggy tit having physical manifestation of a father's lifelong regret
TLr says that Trump is some kind of "traditional" male that Americans need to get women back in the kitchen

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Maga hats know Dekkklantis is a fake trump.. They don’t like him lol

full
"He just let the FBI enter Mar-A-Lago and massacre everyone inside. He didn't even warn Trump about their arrival. Let me pose a question, his name is DeSantis, right? Isn't De in Mexican "The" or something like that and Santis is like Italian for Satan? Connect the dots, and he is Italian-Mexican for "The Satan". When was the last time DeSantis entered a church and prayed to our Holy Father?"

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
full
"He just let the FBI enter Mar-A-Lago and massacre everyone inside. He didn't even warn Trump about their arrival. Let me pose a question, his name is DeSantis, right? Isn't De in Mexican "The" or something like that and Santis is like Italian for Satan? Connect the dots, and he is Italian-Mexican for "The Satan". When was the last time DeSantis entered a church and prayed to our Holy Father?"

Probably another fukking Papist! THIS IS A GIANT SCAM! HE'S IN CAHOOTS WITH DARK BRANDON!

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
full
:ohhh:well when you lay all of the facts out like that…