Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
The threshold to get a search warrant for a former president’s property has to be unbelievably high

From reading twitter it appears it has something to do with documents that were classified he took from the WH when he left. So I guess not coup related. Who knows.

I hope they had a snitch who could tell them exactly what and where the relevant material was. If this was just a phishing expedition for something they thought "might" be there I'm gonna be pissed off.

My parents told me when their neighbor was on vacation their house got raided by this massive operation with like 15 fukking cars that spent the entire day hauling shyt out of the home in boxes. But that was like 3-4 years ago and he's still just doing his shyt every day at home like nothing happened. I'm like, is this case taking forever to get to court or did they really not find jack shyt on him?

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
il_fullxfull.3282924845_1v25.jpg

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
Blue lives matter, damn it. Stop attacking are brave men and women in law enforcement.

They're pulling out all the greatest hits. Hillary Hunter Clinton etc... Fox has actually been entertaining tonight. I wish Tucker was on but he probably knew about the raid and planned this night off.

:mjgrin: