Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
What’s the bare minimum? There’s due process you do understand that right?
Bringing charges when you have untold amounts of crimes multiple federal investigations doesn't violate anyone's due process. It shows that the law mattered. Garlands history:

AG Garland defends DOJ decision to continue to back Trump in E. Jean Carroll defamation case - ABC News"
https://t.co/oZnRzhnzfs

Far easier cases to prove than J6 and he passed.

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
Bringing charges when you have untold amounts of crimes multiple federal investigations doesn't violate anyone's due process. It shows that the law mattered. Garlands history:

AG Garland defends DOJ decision to continue to back Trump in E. Jean Carroll defamation case - ABC News"
AG Garland defends DOJ decision to continue to back Trump in E. Jean Carroll defamation case

Far easier cases to prove than J6 and he passed.

Yeah, I'm not saying Garland isn't going to drop a conviction by the end of this, but it's easy to see why people have no faith in him.

I'll be very happy if the top level players get knocked, but I'm not going to get my hopes up either. I'm guessing some big players will get some slaps on the wrist and Trump will either walk or get hit with some something and then be immediately pardoned.

Daps
Reporters saw Mark short leaving the grand jury room. If they don't get lucky and physically see him, we probably never find out until indictments start flying.
I might've preferred that.

Trump has dodged so many bullets I was beginning to think he actually Teflon.

Would've rather him get hit with everything out of nowhere

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:dead: At this bozo writing a memoir 🤡

Last week there was an article claiming that he haas throat cancer while in the White House :mjlol:

Your wife going to jail!

She's a smarter version of her pops. She'll sell him out if there's any chance she sees time. Jr is the idiot that would go to jail