Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
I’m in 12 hour twitter jail with Trump :francis:

Typed this on Josh Hawley’s page.

@SenHawleyPress @HawleyMO You are the worst type of human being on earth. You’re a smart person who manipulates idiots to cause chaos and violence because you think it helps your personal ambition. You should be hung for sedition you piece of trash.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…

@SenHawleyPress @HawleyMO You are the worst type of human being on earth. You’re a smart person who manipulates idiots to cause chaos and violence because you think it helps your personal ambition. You should be hung for sedition you piece of trash.

fukk bytch ass twitter. They took me out for good months ago cuz I called the Louisville DA a c00n ass nikka :ld:

Piece of shyt platform that enabled this fascist cac megalomaniac. Give thanks we got the coli at least.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

thats why i stick to telling these guys they'd probably let trump fukk their wife if he asked

not only is it true, but it cant be construed as a threat :obama:

LastKING_BLU

last king killing ****
Daps
Reppin
westside

:patrice: i was rollin until the last part, but you feel like you feel:yeshrug:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
fukk bytch ass twitter. They took me out for good months ago cuz I called the Louisville DA a c00n ass nikka :ld:

Piece of shyt platform that enabled this fascist cac megalomaniac. Give thanks we got the coli at least.
Mine was instantaneous. Soon as I clicked submit I got the sentence read to me. Must’ve been the combination of words that showed I wished death on him. I did, but not extralegal. I said he should be legally killed for sedition and he should. I don’t care though. I rarely ever tweet anyway. I’m just so enraged at this silver spoon prep school shytsplatter of a human being. fukkboy studied at Oxford and is pretending he believes this voter fraud bullshyt because he thinks it helps him lock up the deplorables for his future presidential run. Pure demon...just like Ted Cruz.

Brehcepticon

Adeptus Brehstartes
Supporter
Daps

I'll put some Coli Cash up for your commissary :francis:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Mine was instantaneous. Soon as I clicked submit I got the sentence read to me. Must’ve been the combination of words that showed I wished death on him. I did, but not extralegal. I said he should be legally killed for sedition and he should. I don’t care though. I rarely ever tweet anyway. I’m just so enraged at this silver spoon prep school shytsplatter of a human being. fukkboy studied at Oxford and is pretending he believes this voter fraud bullshyt because he thinks it helps him lock up the deplorables for his future presidential run. Pure demon...just like Ted Cruz.

This is a very pure cac evil the likes we haven’t seen in the open in decades at the very least. The outside of the house has always been beautiful but the inside had rotting. We’re at a point where the rot is starting to come out. Either cacs are done with this democracy experiment and want authoritarianism or they actually feel shame for once and own up to the centuries of fukk shyt.