Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Half of the replies to this tweet are calling this out for not being true. Her hearing isn't even until next week.
That is true. I believe the process goes, be served, disciplinary hearing ruling (disbarment was the ruling), trial to fight the disciplinary ruling (next week).

There is a chance there that she defeats the ruling but the odds aren't on her side.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
I spoke to one of these donors last year, a 76-year-old retiree in southwest Washington. She gave Trump more than $1,000 in increments starting right after the 2020 election, according to FEC records. She said she was upset about the election, but had only intended to give $50. (She apparently didn’t notice some checked boxes that doubled the contribution and made it recurring.)

When she saw her bank account being depleted, she felt mortified that she had been “had.” She didn’t want me to print her name — too embarrassing, she said. I can understand that, so I didn’t.

When I called back this week, she reported that her daughter had gotten her a refund. (FEC records show a partial refund.) But at the end of our conversation, even with the news that the Election Defense Fund she thought she was giving to had been a ploy, she said it didn’t matter. She was still a Trump fan.

“I don’t blame Trump,” she said. His team or some vendor was “probably disloyal to him. Everybody is disloyal to him. He’s doing the best he can, with everybody fighting against him.”

“I’d vote for him again, you bet,” she said.

I now think this whole episode may be so far beyond politics that it’s out of my skill set to analyze. Maybe it’s a criminal or civil issue, best left to the courts. Or maybe it requires some sort of social psychology analysis. Is there a co-dependency dynamic at work? The madness of crowds? I don’t know. As I admitted in the first sentence of this column: I simply don’t get it.

we're doomed man. don't think younger republicans aren't studying trump and are going to be better at this than him.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal

The final money-begging email from the contact@victory.donaldtrump.com address was sent at 1.23pm on January 6. That was 20 minutes after Pence had gaveled in the Senate at the start of the process to certify Biden as president, and 26 minutes before a riot was officially declared at the Capitol.

After that, the “Official Election Defense Fund” vanished from Trump begging requests. But the blitzkrieg of emails has continued unabated.

This week alone, Trump supporters were assailed with a slew of fundraising appeals, each one more exotic than the last. There was the invitation to sign Trump’s 76th birthday card – but only if you donated first.

Then there was the email that offered those of “My LOYAL, AMERICA FIRST Patriots” who donated at least $75 “a signed photo with their very own personalized message from yours truly”. (In fact, the offer was of a photocopy of the former president grinning at the camera with a facsimile of his signature printed on it in gold ink.)

Other emails promised donors a “Trump gold card”, or a seat on the “Trump advisory board”. The gold card is purely figurative, and what the board does – or whether it even exists – is a moot point.

But the greatest prize of all was reserved for only the staunchest of Trump supporters. They could apply to be crowned a “Great MAGA King” or, as a separate email sent out on Friday outlined, they could join the very first roster of “Official 2022 ULTRA MAGA MEMBERS”.

All at a price, of course.

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
the fukk is this moron going on about? fireworks are more expensive? a couple more bucks for hot dogs? "they're infringing on your right to suck America's dikk!"

I don’t know but he’s not speaking for everyone that’s for sure. He sounds stupid.