Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
"THERE WERE NO CAPITOL TOURS BEFORE JANUARY 6" -- REPUBLICANS

Loudermilk statements:

"Lies, I never gave any Tour on January 5"
"If you got footage, just release it. I did nothing wrong"
"Well I had forgot, I actually did give a Tour but it was just a Family"
"They didn't go into the Capitol, nobody from the tour was arrested"

January 6 committee releases Video Ether of Tour

Shows more than (A Family) in the tour. Shows people taking photos of Stairwells and security check points. One person at the tour was video taped threatening lawmakers on January 6. These people have been lying. They gave tours before January 6. The Capitol was CLOSED to visitors because of Covid so Nobody should have been giving any tours. LOL @ Capitol Police Chief saying "Nothing was suspicious". How could any investigator look at that video and say there's nothing there? Who takes photos of Stairwells and exits during a tour? Like I said, Treason was committed against the United States on January 6. If people are not punished properly we do not have a Constitution or Country.

People need to hang. Period. If people aren't punished the country is truly done, and this is being watched around the globe. You know China has been saying look how unstable the US is. They can't be trusted. Not doing anything will have a whole lot of consequences that we are not ready for, nor do we want to be ready for.

Rayg1919

Rookie
Daps
People need to hang. Period. If people aren't punished the country is truly done, and this is being watched around the globe. You know China has been saying look how unstable the US is. They can't be trusted. Not doing anything will have a whole lot of consequences that we are not ready for, nor do we want to be ready for.
I totally agree. Somebody high up needs to be held accountable for this.

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I totally agree. Somebody high up needs to be held accountable for this.

Will it happen, though?

I really, truly try not to be cynical but outside of consequences in the private sector (PGA pausing business with Trump's golf courses for example), there wasn't any real political consequences for Trump after what was literally the most egregious abuse of power by a sitting President. And we all watched it unfold on live TV

As I understood it, even though the 2nd impeachment wasn't confirmed by the Senate, he still could have been barred from running for public office again w/ the appropriate legislature and he wasnt

So I'm holding my breath... as much as I appreciate what the Jan 6 committee is doing, Merrick Garland seems gun-shy for some reason and the work of the Committee while valuable, feels in vein

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
People need to hang. Period. If people aren't punished the country is truly done, and this is being watched around the globe. You know China has been saying look how unstable the US is. They can't be trusted. Not doing anything will have a whole lot of consequences that we are not ready for, nor do we want to be ready for this.

I hope I’m wrong, but the only people that will be punished are the foot soldiers and maybe Trump and Rudy if they want to prove a link.

We shouldn’t need this public show trial for people to be prosecuted. And if you say. “They need political will and public pressure,” then you are admitting that Garland and Co can’t do their jobs.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Congress releasing their finding over an attempt to overthrow the government is a spectacle :troll:
If there is no weight behind it, then what is this? Who is going to be charged? They hired An old ABC News documentarian to tell the story in a documentar style, so that does feel like pomp and spectacle. , same breh who did the Mike Jack doc with Martin Bashesr.

my point is that I don’t think their will be much weight behind this. it feels a lot like “Mueller Time!” but I do hope I’m wrong

I know this does satisfy your liberal “optics” brain tho.