Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He’s going to cite his health, but c00nrence Thomas is going to step down

That's the only move he has left. There's no way he try and appear impartial and the longer he stays on the bench the more things come out. A smart man would retire due to health issues and buy a house in a nice quiet area. Stay out of sight and hope people forget about you

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
That's the only move he has left. There's no way he try and appear impartial and the longer he stays on the bench the more things come out. A smart man would retire due to health issues and buy a house in a nice quiet area. Stay out of sight and hope people forget about you

I'd love for him to be impeached or leave the court, but the reality is he's not giving up that seat to a Democratic President unless he's dirtnapping. He won't be impeached (there aren't enough Republicans with a spine to convict) and he's in deep with that Republican swamp that he wouldn't leave voluntarily until a Republican is in office who can fill that seat.

The irony is if he resigns now, he'd be called a part of the Deep State by his conspiracy-loving wife.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

Why would she give the appearance she’s going after Thomas and his wife? The fact that the text are in the public domain is enough for public opinion to judge c00n Thomas and his wife guilt.. That cat is out of the bag and those calls and more shyt will leak to the point that c00n will resign..

What’s I’m interested in seeing is how they treat his black ass vs if he was a cac