Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
How long before they start charging for skipping ahead in line? The grift is never far behind.

This time, unlike his other business ventures, Trump along with his legal troubles, probably is in the final years and/or months, of his Empire before liquidation. I think that hurts Trumps more than jail, to be just out of money, and being a commoner.

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It will be interesting to see if mainstream media amplifies his messages on his right-wing app or not. I'm curious about the shenanigans he will say, but at the same time, I know it is not good to give him any clicks.

On an unrelated note, these social media apps are all fighting for the same audience. They are just jumping from one platform to the next. Any platform not owned by Trump will likely get the same treatment as the RNC.... unless you pay him, he will purposefully blow your shyt up. I doubt Parler and the likes will last more than 1-2 years.

Also, I know social media has us more insulated from opposing views than ever but an entire platform of people preaching to the choir seems tiresome. I did hear a piece on NPR saying that Dems/Repubs are consciously seeking that out nowadays tho. I know I have half of TLR on mute so I guess I can't act surprised lol

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
On an unrelated note, these social media apps are all fighting for the same audience. They are just jumping from one platform to the next.

And that is the Paradox.

When you proclaim "Twitter is BAD, I am going to X", you actually already lost. Truth Social will never have Liberals, which is what they want... but that also inhibits growth and... what they really want; a voice of power.

Call it RT hunting. But its the craving of being RT'd when you say something that isn't PC, but since it comes from you, you feel embolden and like your voice matters; its addictive, and when your follower count goes up, you feel like your not just a ordinary person.

When you go to a platform of people that has only your type of thinking, you get less RT's and what happens, is that you see others get more RT's than you.

That's when you start seeing divisions, and how you thought your own space with your people, turns out to make you the outcast because someone looks at you as the weak link.