Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
272870936_10160700884921800_4515559965802922690_n.jpg

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
While I am not surprised at this corruption and illegal activities, I am genuine shocked that he and his entire crew were retarded as fukk. I mean your the president, you should have top men that know how to get rid of this stuff, keep it secret, instead now dominoes are falling and this shyt is being a no brainer that its leading to something.

Plus I think Putin can't believe how he got caught up in this, sure he could handle being linked to Trump, but his behavior sounds alarms that he is linked to shyt that he doesn't want out in the open.

Blackgate

💩🔛🤡🤡🤡
Daps
it has been very obvious for a while now that the so called justice system in amerikkka is for incarcerating black and latino people. The average white person in america is immune to getting locked up. Most of the people arrested for crime are white but still most of the people incarcerated are black and latino.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
it has been very obvious for a while now that the so called justice system in amerikkka is for incarcerating black and latino people. The average white person in america is immune to getting locked up. Most of the people arrested for crime are white but still most of the people incarcerated are black and latino.
Most of the people incarcerated are white. It’s 57.7%

What you mean is a wealthy white person like Trump is above the law.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
While I am not surprised at this corruption and illegal activities, I am genuine shocked that he and his entire crew were retarded as fukk. I mean your the president, you should have top men that know how to get rid of this stuff, keep it secret, instead now dominoes are falling and this shyt is being a no brainer that its leading to something.

Plus I think Putin can't believe how he got caught up in this, sure he could handle being linked to Trump, but his behavior sounds alarms that he is linked to shyt that he doesn't want out in the open.

He assumed nothing would happen to him and so far, he has been right.

Blackgate

💩🔛🤡🤡🤡
Daps
Most of the people incarcerated are white. It’s 57.7%

What you mean is a wealthy white person like Trump is above the law.

I know what i mean. i think in all 50 states there are more black people incarcerated than white people. And the data im looking at right now show there is a larger percentage of black people incarcerated than white. Aint no way almost 60% of the prison population is white.:stopitslime:

Last edited:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know what i mean. i think in all 50 states there are more black people incarcerated than white people. And the data im looking at right now show there is a larger percentage of black people incarcerated than white. Aint no way almost 60% of the prison population is white.:stopitslime:

You could easily google this instead of arguing for the sake of arguing.

Blackgate

💩🔛🤡🤡🤡
Daps
You could easily google this instead of arguing for the sake of arguing.

im not arguing. It is not true that white people are 57.7% of the total prison population in america. It is true that black people make up the largest percentage of the incarcerated. Mass incarceration of black people aint something i just made up for the sake of arguing.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
BOP Statistics: Inmate Race

What you meant is:
1) wealthy people, especially white wealthy people.

2) black people are incarcerated at a disproportionate rate than our share of the population

Blackgate

💩🔛🤡🤡🤡
Daps
BOP Statistics: Inmate Race

What you meant is:
1) wealthy people, especially white wealthy people.

2) black people are incarcerated at a disproportionate rate than our share of the population

:snoop:Bruh you cant see how the link you posted is wrong? So according to that link you posted the total prison population in america is only about 150 thousand people. :dwillhuh: