Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
between marjorie taylor green, tommy tubberville and all these other QAnon fools its gonna be a lot of republicans in the house and senate who just dont understand how the government works
I just looked up his background. Another instance where you couldn't write the satire of Alabama electing a retired football coach to the Senate

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Who voted to object? I think I heard Cruz, Hawley, Kennedy and Tubberville :gucci:
brehs I had to go out for a bit. Who are the Sinister Six that still voted in Trump favor? I know hoe ass Hawley, bytch ass Cruz and fakkit ass Tuberville gotta be 3 of them...
It was:

Senators Josh Hawley of Missouri, Ted Cruz of Texas, Tommy Tuberville of Alabama, Cindy Hyde-Smith of Mississippi, Roger Marshall of Kansas and John Kennedy of Louisiana.

However...."While the House rejected the attempt with 303-to-121 vote, more than half of the Republican conference sought to overturn the Arizona electoral slate despite pleas from Democrats to reconsider after an insurgent mob stormed the Capitol. Representatives Kevin McCarthy of California, the minority leader, and Steve Scalise, the No. 2 House Republican, were among those seeking to keep Mr. Trump in office despite his loss."

Ones who reversed their earlier pledge to object include Representative Cathy McMorris Rodgers of Washington, Loser Kelly Loeffler of Georgia, and Senator James Lankford of Oklahoma.

Rick Scott of Florida, Mike Braun of Indiana, Bill Hagerty of Tennessee, and Ron Johnson of Wisconsin had also been expected to object to at least one state but probably will chicken out now.

I'm still pissed that Grassley, Rubio, Young, etc. never had to go on record before the rioters bailed them out.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I wanna go to bed. this is election night all over again. already passed out once today

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Damn, I think somebody got bust at the gas station by the convention center. It’s feds everywhere sheesh. But it’s actually not bad I’m fairly close to the Capitol now it doesn’t look super blocked off fr.
i can't believe you still in the area. after 3 i said fukk everything across that bridge :mjlol: not my first rodeo with dc fukkery