OFFICIAL TONI STORM #PAWGSET RENEWED !!

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
No need for the Walkman when the CD Player dropped.. Nikita Lyons made her obsolete. :francis:

Nikkita Lyons is a cheeseburger away:yeshrug:

The appeal with Toni was a fit woman with a nice ass.

Nikkita Lyons aint fit:francis:

I think part of it is some of those chicks are concerned with how promoters, “the boys,” or male (alright, Majority lol) fans are gonna treat or act towards them after they go nude. They more likely to do more than the tease shyt if they were through actively competing.

…and of course most of them just know they could skate by posting IG friendly pics :yeshrug:

And let's be real, females who want to be wrasslers aren't exactly the "sexy" type.

Girls like Sasha, Bayley, and all them are basically nerdy girls, who are "playing a character"

Now, the ones who came from the dancing/acting world like Lana or Carmella, I could see being more willing to do nudity.

Same with all those WWE chicks they got from the modelling catalogues who used to pose in Playboy

Like Candice Michelle and Amy Weber & them would be cleaning up on OnlyFans if it had existed in say 2006.

But... but she doesn't have a phat ass tho? :mindblown:

Girl got thighs for weeks, but she's objectively light on the cheeks.

Good for Toni tho - hope she does well.

Well, to be fair, she did have more cheeks, but seemingly has lost a lot of weight recently:yeshrug:

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
Y'all finally cooling down on this plain ass broad. All thighs with depthless cheeks and you had folk in here hyping her. Now that she lost them juicy ass thighs she's just another Plain Jane with a pancake chest and a THQ era default CAW face.
:dwillhuh:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Y'all finally cooling down on this plain ass broad. All thighs with depthless cheeks and you had folk in here hyping her. Now that she lost them juicy ass thighs she's just another Plain Jane with a pancake chest and a THQ era default CAW face.
D0ABCatWsAIanDb.jpg

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN