Official Tom Clancy's Without Remorse Thread

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Without Remorse and Rainbow Six are John Clark stories with a 20 or 30 year gap if I remember correctly. I wonder how they gonna do that, age him or have a different actor.

They'll probably just shrink the gap to 10 years at most and de-age him slightly for the earlier one.

If this is successful I wonder if they'll adapt the Rainbow Six games as a third film?

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
“We are in complex, corona’d post. So, the director is in Italy, the editor is in Germany, we are [in the USA] in various places, and we Skype together, and we work on the movie together, and then we see cuts. So we are in the editorial phase, and we’ve actually been doing it all week this week in the mornings, for time zones, and it’s going really far better than it should, considering where we all are.”
Now those are some professionals, and we are beyond grateful to hear everyone’s staying safe while still crafting a movie to their satisfaction. Goldsman went on to highlight one facet of why things are going so well: Its star power. “Michael B. Jordan is so extraordinary, and the object is very singular in that way. It’s kind of a delivery system for this performance. I like it, I think you’ll like it.”
Goldsman also commented on the lengthy trail to the screen Without Remorse took (saying that he found the Shawn Ryan take “wonderful. I have admired that project for literally the better part of a decade, in screenplay form”). In explaining why a project with so many roadblocks and hands along the way appeals to him, the writer/producer got appealingly philosophical:
“I’m much less interested in ‘the fresh new thing.’ Because ‘the fresh new thing’ is often just yesterday’s news, quickly. I like the things that have hung around but haven’t found their way. Because typically, they abide with durability because there’s something there. I Am Legend sat on a shelf for ten years. Hancock, which was [originally titled] Tonight, He Comes, was around for ten years. Even Deep Blue Sea. I value these objects that people have affection for, but haven’t quite been able to crack. So too is Without Remorse. There’s merit in these things we don’t forget.”
Without Remorse, barring any further delays, comes out October 2, 2020. Check out the rest of our stories from Steve’s interview with Goldsman throughout the week. Be sure to reacquaint yourself with the moody first look Jordan originally posted last year. And check out the
Akiva Goldsman on Editing the Michael B. Jordan-Starring 'Without Remorse' Remotely

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Without Remorse and Rainbow Six are John Clark stories with a 20 or 30 year gap if I remember correctly. I wonder how they gonna do that, age him or have a different actor.

They've had 15 different dudes of all ages play Jack Ryan. They will just change it.