Official Tokyo 2021 Olympics thread

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
Bruh Bromell has to wait again, also someone will win the 100 m finals with a 9.90 it seems.

Bolt can run a 9.90 in his sleep:mjlol:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Depending of n how this Italian performs next, he may be the favourite to win!

:ohhh:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Watch brommel hit a 9.8....

He might do it for the final. But so far he looks under cooked or he has an underlying injury.

I remember earlier on in the season they were saying that he hardly races outside of America. I know he done one diamond league race in Europe this year. But you need to face your world competition regularly not keep on racing your domestic one all the time.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
He might do it for the final. But so far he looks under cooked or he has an underlying injury.

I remember earlier on in the season they were saying that he hardly races outside of America. I know he done one diamond league race in Europe this year. But you need to face your world competition regularly not keep on racing your domestic one all the time.

Kunty smiling when he saw that uk breh about to bring a medal home

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

That's also the weird thing about your body. If you peak to early you can be screwed later.

Maybe he peaked at the US Trials and his training hasn't gotten him back to where he needs to be.