**Official Tissue NCAA March Madness 2k15 Thread**

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
Gotta continue to drive. fukk transition right now. REBOUND. fukk
this is what is killing us the Twins Lyles need to rebound. WCS and Karl gonna be guarding on the perimeter half the time.I would love to see Dakari do something positive except travel, lose rebounds, and get his shyt tossed:francis:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Wis played flawless and got all the bounces and only tied. Need the over to hit and UK to win brehs

Badgers had 4 turnovers. Kentucky had 3. Kentucky shot 60%. Badgers shot 46%. Tell me more about how Wisconsin was "flawless" :russ:

Y'all are too much on here. Everyone knows Kentucky will probably win but your analysis is fukking horrible. :pachaha:

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Badgers had 4 turnovers. Kentucky had 3. Kentucky shot 60%. Badgers shot 46%. Tell me more about how Wisconsin was "flawless" :russ:

Y'all are too much on here. Everyone knows Kentucky will probably win but your analysis is fukking horrible. :pachaha:
Breh basIcally meant they controlled the game. The way thats needed to beat UK. And all it got em was a tie

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I want me Kentucky to win but Wisconsin outplayed them in that first hf
how did they outplay us? at least 8 of their points came from us blocking or stealing the ball and it bouncing back to one of their players for a wide open shot or layup and wisky has an uncharacteristic amount of turnovers... I'm glad we're hitting shots right now otherwise it'd be ugly