**Official Tissue NCAA March Madness 2k15 Thread**

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
it's only NIT but yo when are these small hbc schools gonna start having some heart and stop getting blown out. :scust:carolina central is getting handled by miami throwing up prayers. even small schools like GW, Davidson can compete with the big boys. ish looks bad :huhldup:
:ufdup:hampton is one of the only schools in history to upset as a 15 seed vs a 2. we put on for hbcus

Dev2103

All Star
Daps
:ufdup:hampton is one of the only schools in history to upset as a 15 seed vs a 2. we put on for hbcus

I respect the black excellence :blessed: and that central game ended up close so :mjcry:

Last edited:

Bone$

Dynasty Continues...
Daps
Buckman, mlk, emancipation oak, freshman curfew until homecoming then it's slide a freshman bytch day, fat nygga named bullet who thought he was the president of Hu and was just a security guard that hated letting nyggas drive on campus thru the main gate, og rich nygga president Harvey, you Pepsi bottling group owning mutha fukka, real HU stand the fukk up!!

I'm way up I feel :blessed:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Buckman, mlk, emancipation oak, freshman curfew until homecoming then it's slide a freshman bytch day, fat nygga named bullet who thought he was the president of Hu and was just a security guard that hated letting nyggas drive on campus thru the main gate, og rich nygga president Harvey, you Pepsi bottling group owning mutha fukka, real HU stand the fukk up!!

I'm way up I feel :blessed:
:gladbron:

hampton breh :salute:

EffedUp

Pugs get lonely too...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cincinnati, OH
Really BYU? My squad (Xavier) is fukked come Thursday cause they can't defend the 3 for shyt. :mjcry: