**Official Tissue NCAA March Madness 2k15 Thread**

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
Izzo has the guys ready for tourney mode :wow:. Just wish we had a legit big man though:mjcry:. I have to give Dawson credit for guarding 1-5 this year. He'll be in the league based off of defense alone. Just needs to follow the J RIch blueprint and develop a consistent J.:myman:
J Rich cane back with his J soph year though. It's been 4 years and Dawson's managed to stretch his range out to 10 ft. He can make it as a defender though.

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
Zaga are frauds. they've played NOBODY at all this year. And I have the secret to beat them: Drive on Wiltjer whenever he is in the game. He can't defend anything, Kentucky fans will vouch for this. His coach will have to take him out of the game and he's their best perimeter threat
The did play at UA which is extremely tough on the road probably should've won there:manny:

Willy Waffle

Willy Da Waffleman
Daps
Reppin
#GIANTS #KNICKS #RANGERS
Zaga are frauds. they've played NOBODY at all this year. And I have the secret to beat them: Drive on Wiltjer whenever he is in the game. He can't defend anything, Kentucky fans will vouch for this. His coach will have to take him out of the game and he's their best perimeter threat

i have to co sign this. i watched the game they played against saint marys and fukking bill walton was talking about this team was a fukking elite 8 while they were down by 10 :dead: they won but still don't impress me. i've seen north dakota state and imo they are LIVE underdog against gonz. if they lose, either davidson or iowa will get in they ass.

#12 Wyoming over #5 UNI, i might put a 100 on this one. i like either #11 Boist St or #11Dayton over #6 Providence as well.

Last edited:

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
J Rich cane back with his J soph year though. It's been 4 years and Dawson's managed to stretch his range out to 10 ft. He can make it as a defender though.
:mjcry: the J he missed end of regulation was about a foot out of his range. He'll need at least a mid range J if he doesn't want to end up Harold Miner status.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
11034200_10204205747843674_2570615433965144102_n.jpg

the committee :pacspit:

Val and UVA/Buffalo we coming :pacspit:

Kentucky we shoving you out of the way :pacspit:

Duke and the ACC we gonna get that crown :pacspit: